The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

May 30, 2011

My neice Ally is 3!! (pt 1 - fun at The Garden Gallery)

 My dear, sweet niece Ally just turned three.  So my sister and I swapped kids for the afternoon...I thought it would be fun to take her out for the day and snap some pics of her in her pretty-princess tutu (big brother Brook tagged along as well)  :-)
Our first stop was to a place right here in downtown Elkhorn called the The Garden Gallery.  I asked the owner, Michele, a few weeks ago if it would be okay if I could come again with my camera and take a few "kid" pics sometime and she obliged.   :-)  
I highly recommend you check out this unique garden boutique - check out their blog here!  They have the cutest stuff, all of which are created and hand crafted by local artists.  From beautiful artwork throughout the house, a whole room dedicated to home-made children's clothing & accessories, various garden art creations and many MANY beautiful flowers out back in the greenhouse :-)  Seriously, GO THERE sometime!
Big props to those who are able to live out their dreams and truly do what THEY LOVE TO DO.  And hey, if you happen to find your niche, can make it your career and make a little money from your passions, more power to ya!  :-).  I am inspired by all the entrepreneurs in our area who have been able to do this, perhaps someday I'll find mine...
****
okay - so back to Ally!
 She had to check out this handsome froggy before heading in!
 going in for a kiss.
 hey, who knows, he just MGHT be my prince charming  :-)
 Sooo big!
 playing a little "Diva super-star" on this super fun outdoor chair  :)
 I just love how they have all these really cool doors, with tons of character, serving as a fence of sorts.  THIS is why I knew it would be a fun place for a photo-op!


 This, right here, is the classic Ally look we have all come to know and love!  She's a crazy cat.
 Channeling her inner "Fancy Nancy"
 What a precious angel my niece is...
 some of the time, at least when she's not yelling or shoving her big brother Brook.  "Brute" is the term she's often referred to by her momma  :)  I'd say she holds her own withe big kids just fine...


What a fun place, thanks Michele for allowing me to snap some pics of my sweet niece here in the fun space you have created for your business  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping!!! What a great blog and beautiful family you have!!!

    ReplyDelete