The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Jan 11, 2010

Photoshoot!

What a great day! Started off with a photo shoot...then some co-workers came over to meet Macy & brought lunch. Thanks Jenn, Jenny & Theresa for the Mediterranean Bistro, oh how I've missed those yummy Chicken Kabobs!! Shortly after that, McKenzie, Macy & I (yes, just the 3 of us) ventured out for for a doc appt. Macy is back up to her birth weight of 5lbs, 4.5 oz. YAY!! Victory! How good that makes me feel...sometimes, due to the fact that I'm nursing, I just can't quite tell exactly how much milk she's actually getting. Looks like she's at least getting enough, whoo-hoo! *****
Below is a sampling of photos from today...We were able to take them in the comfort of my friend Traci's home. Doesn't she do a fantastic job! How special it is to have these photographs, now I just need to decide which ones I want to print & frame! hmmmm....it's gonna be tough :-)








If you would like to see them all, follow the link to my album in facebook :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136539&id=502498936&l=7728fb9863


4 comments:

  1. I would leave a comment,but..... speechless! Let the pictures do the talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that little Macy is so stinkin' cute. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Print them all - at least 8X10, build a wall, hang them all, where everyone can see it from the front window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot get over how PRECIOUS you are! Those pictures are beyond cute!

    --cousin Becky : )

    ReplyDelete