The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Jun 14, 2010

Al's getting married!

I am sooo excited for my friend Alex. She found a great guy (Brian) and they are getting married next month!! Yay for one of my bestest college friends. She was one of my five roomates at the "Duece House" :-) I was honored to host a shower in her honor at my home last weekend.
She had several of her college, high school, work and volleyball friends here :-)
Can't wait to see her all dressed up in her fancy bridal gown, she will be GORGEOUS!! Most of you who know Al, know that she is an athlete and not much a girlie-girl...so I am especially excited to see her with her hair all done-up and make-up all supermodelish.
feeding Jill's new baby girl Isabel...Jamie cuddling with Macy :-) Awww
My best college buddies, Jill, Al & Nikki...minus a few (tear) who could not make it :-( Hopefully I'll be seeing a lot more of them at the wedding next month...party on!
That night we out on the town for her Bachelorette Party, we hit up the bars in the Old Market. FUN TIMES!!
Congrats Alex, can't wait for your big day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment