The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Feb 25, 2011

Kenzie and Anna Banana

My lovely niece Anna just turned four!  I thought it would be fun to have her over to play for the day and of course take a few pics to commemorate this "milestone" year.  :)
As you can see in the photos below, the girls were having SOO much fun!
 Is she beautiful or what?
 Soooo BIG!
 What a little cheeseball :)
 Nice catch!
 Quite the angel indeed  :-)
 Anna was all about making up her own poses!
 What a DIVA!
 "I believe I can Fly"
 "Ballerina"
 Pointing at Grandpa..."Grandpa did it" she said!
 Now McKenzie jumps in...she's pointing at silly Grandpa too!
 I asked them to make their MEANEST faces and this is what I got  :-)
SCARED?!?
 I told Anna to make her silliest face.  What a Doll!
 SHE'S FOUR!!
 Kenzie is a few months away from being four!
 My mini-photoshoot was supposed to be just Anna, but of course McKenzie wanted in on the action too!  OKAY  :-)
 Besties.
 LOVE these ones!

 So sweet.
 Again...they came up with all the poses themselves.  As if they would actually listen to me!
 Just ask Grandpa. He was there.  He'll tell you.  These little hand gestures were their idea  :-)
 Crazy Grandpa was instructing them to pick their noses.
 hahaha!  And so they did.  But they didn't really know why he thought it was so funny.
I love this one.  Such pretty girlies  :-)
Macy's turn!
She was starting to get a little jealous, so Grandpa plopped her down for a quick shot.
What a FUN day we had  :-)
Started off with Mom's Group, then lunch at Sam & Louie's, photoshoot, playtime time, gymnastics, dinner at the Mallory's, home, BED!
Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment