The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Aug 31, 2011

Photoshoot with three Trofholz boys

I had so much fun meeting up with these charming young men bright & early Saturday morning!
 I was really excited when their mom contacted me in regards to "shooting" their pics.
 The is the "middle-man" Nick.
 Are they all so handsome or what?
 Such sweeties

 can  you tell who the "crazy man" of the family is here??  :-)
 Sometimes it's difficult to decide to go with B&W or color...so here I went with both  :-)
Mom & dad watch from afar.
 Macho man Charlie
The little Tofholz boy, Nate  :-)
 A sweet brotherly love moment.
I think this one is among my faves from the morning  :-)

***
My little photo biz is really taking off...
Word of mouth advertising is the BEST!  I figure if I could do one shoot every couple weeks or so, that's good enough for me.  Just enough to keep a little more busy and have a little bit of fun with it - Plus I learn something new about my camera at every shoot  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment