The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Jun 22, 2012

Dance recital PICTURE Day

There's a first time for everything...in this case, Anna & Kenzie get all dolled up for dance recital picture day...but the hardest part (for me) was MAKE-UP. eeeek! my baby girl is wearing make-up?!...tear. 


The girls were posing DIVA's!   and I loved it  :-)
her momma snapping a quick pic on her iPhone.
They choreographed quite the routine during that 5 minute front porch photo session.
whoa.  this one leaves me speechless.
At the dance studio...I was off to side, while the "real" photo took his pics.
This was the "Whistle While you Work" ensemble.  A tap number
 I didn't get pics of her just yet in her other "ballet" costume.  Those will come later...some time after my Bolivia trip.  :-)

 Cousin Ally stopped over on her Dance Recital day...and of course I HAD to snap a couple quick pics of her too  :-)  AAAAWWWWW!
 There I think I piled enough OLD pics to the blog.  I'm now ready to board my plane :-)
whew.

5 comments:

  1. such perfect outfits for such ssexy little girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the point of This photo shoot other than the turn on a bunch of horny guys? Like these 2 are both asking to get raped looking as sexy as they do

    ReplyDelete
  3. omigawd those two angels are absolutley luscious id like to take a bath with em and let em play with my tool

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://cokye26a.cc/invite/i=64806 Still works

    ReplyDelete
  5. sexy little angle my cock hard

    ReplyDelete