The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Aug 13, 2012

Tubing at the lake!

McKenzie was finally brave enough to get behind the boat this summer.  here are some pics I stole from my dad's camera (because, again, I was lazy with mine!).
Look at those big brave girls with their hands in the air - Kenzie & Anna's FIRST time on the tube!
Macy wubs her gwamma.

My dad likes to shoot lots of video of all his grandkids doing...well...nothing.  Which I think it AWESOME!  Here are a few "grandpa-cam" clips from this summer.  Of Macy enjoying an early summer morning.  She usually wakes up WELL before everyone else & drags G&G Lee outside for some quite-time fun.  Very peaceful that time of day she tells me.  hehe


Macy and the dogs doing their morning chores at the lake.  hehe


Art, breakfast & hair salon at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment