The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

May 28, 2010

Macy is 5 months old today!

Our little Miss Macy is five whole months old today...wow how time flies!! :-)
I have not been able to blog for a while, life (and work) have been just WAAAY too busy - always on the run it seems, plus daddy is in Estes fly-fishing with his twin, which means I'm flying solo with these girlies (I'm outnumbered!!!)...but I did manage to capture a few photos of Little Miss Macy just before heading out to cousin Ally's 2-year B-Day Party. I figured she was all dressed up with somewhere to go, so let's shoot a couple pics...okay 15 :-)

Don't-chya just love her rolls??!? She's turning into quite the "pillsbury dough-boy" baby. She's definitely a healthy eater. We've got to be sure to get inside each and every crevice during bath time :-) So CUUUTE Macy...don't worry, you'll grow into it, your big sister McKenzie went through this exact same phase...tehe :-) I love chunky babies. You've come a long way from that 5 pound munchkin' we brought home 5 short months ago :-)
I was so excited to see how well Macy was doing in her Bumbo chair! Prior to today she would be pooped out after a couple minutes. It is just so much work to keep her head up. I know I shouldn't compare, but I recall McKenzie mastering the Bumbo by 3 months old... :-( really, though...I am SOOO proud of little Miss Macy's progress, all in all she is doing what any typical baby is doing at 5 months of age (recent highlights include giggling and rolling over - whoohoo!), so we are truly counting our blessings :-)
She has found her fingers...the thumb wins over most of the time :-)
I love how this shot shows off her super long eye-lashes.
heart-shaped-kissably-luscious-lips!
oh so innocent...I can't help but think she looks like her Aunt Keri's baby pictures in this above photo.
oops, starting to lean forward a little bit...wrap it up mommy...
L.O.V.E HER!
Check out those perfect piggies
I'm sure my next post will include some pics from Erika's Graduation party, cousin Mason's and Ally's B-Day parties. maybe my friend Heather's wedding. and LOTS of pics from out at the lake. We are celebrating Memorial Day out at Woodcliff with the fam.
Hope you all have a great and SAFE Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. Love the blue eyes & lashes. Danielle says she's got BIG feet. Love you!
    Aunt Heather & Cousin Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how much she is growing. She is definitely doing what most 5 month olds do, except Thomas. He didn't roll over until he was learning to crawl...too much chubbiness. So YES! she is doing fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete