The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

May 17, 2010

Macy's 1st day at DAYCARE!!

This afternoon I have to go into the office for a quick client meeting...one of my clients is a surgeon, so unfortunately my modified work schedule will not always work well with hers, I suppose I can make myself a bit more accommodating (sometimes) :-)
In any case, Joy was SOOO excited when I asked her if Macy could spend the afternoon with her and the daycare kiddos. It was really hard for me to leave her there, not that I don't trust Joy, I DO! I just can't quite wrap my arms around why it is so difficult to leave Macy with someone who is not family. I will get better...this is the first step! :-)
These are the little ones who are there today...Emmett (yes, that's a Telletubie costume! ha!) Cousin Anna and Sarah. Big Sister McKenzie is of course there too. All these guys will be very gentle and help Joy watch over her :-) I didn't get a shot of Baby Luke and Morgan cuz they were still eating lunch, but I know that Macy will LOVE watching them play too!
Mckenzie has been going to Joy's loving daycare since she was about 8 weeks old. As you can see, Macy is going to love it there as well!

********
We will continue to keep Macy home for at least another month or so. She is just not ready to give up her one-on-one time with Grandpa Lee. But today will be a good trial run...
When that day comes that Macy starts going to Joy's full time, I'm not sure who will have the most difficult time...me, Macy or my Dad. Probably my Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment