The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

May 31, 2010

Sunsets, bonfires and boatrides

We enjoyed a gorgeous, fiery sunset Sunday night
I LOVE my babies :-)
Isn't the reflection on the water beautiful? I thought so too :)
Macy and Grandma heading over to join the rest of the gang for a bonfire.
Grandpa & Macy having an interesting exchange.
Not only was it a nice night for a fire weatherwise, we always enjoy good live music. Across the street from our cabin are two venues who usually have live bands (The Backporch Lounge and the Corral). We can hear them very well when we are sitting by the fire. Last night our neighbor's band was actually playing. On the Fritz. They are AWESOME!! Thanks for the great music Wayne :-)
Cool pic dad
Me and my momma...she looks thrilled doesn't she?
This is a long story, so I won't get into it. There were some cool unidentified flying, fiery objects floating in the sky, so my cousin Sean got out the telescope to try and get a closer look.
As you can see, Sean and Mason are BAFFLED! We all were. Until the mystery was later solved while taking a boatride...
What a beautiful night for a cruise...Macy's FIRST boatride!!! She loved it.
But I LOVED it more...I loved snuggling with her. It was sooo relaxing.
It was such a beautiful and lovely ride snuggling with my BEST friend. I couldn't help but tear up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment