The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Apr 12, 2010

In the News!

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...people know me...I have lots of leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.  For those of you who don't know that's a quote from a movie (Anchorman - Legend of Ron Burgundy)...it's not that I actually have a big head.  tehe

I was happy to contribute to a recent Omaha World Herald article "Breast-feeding Mom's get a Break".
to sum it up:  There is a provision of the new federal health care overhaul that would require all companies with 50 or more employees to offer nursing mothers a time a place to express breast milk, etc... so glad that my workplace is already accommodating to me, without the federal govn't having to get involved  :-)
Check it out!
http://www.omaha.com/article/20100411/NEWS01/704119907#breast-feeding-moms-get-a-break

No comments:

Post a Comment