The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Mar 17, 2010

St. Paddy's Day Feast!

There are a several reasons I am glad to be back to work, rather than get into them all, I will just list one today: FOOD!

As SKARfaces we generally do not pass on an opportunity to appreciate the finer things in life, one thing being enjoying fabulous cuisine! Media lunches (which are my favorite part of being a media buyer, these are basically meetings with my media partners over a delicious lunch - still work technically), staff meetings with food catered in (still work), various holidays parties here at SKAR that of course include food, LOVE it when our vendor partners bring food over to the agency "just because". Oh and just yesterday we had a marketing meeting with one of my clients, who just happens to be Godfather's Pizza...and of course we just HAD to sample their latest and greatest menu items. Pretty cool to have the corporate "test kitchen" across the hall from the conference room I must say :-) I can not share with you their newest product as it has not yet launched, but let me just tell you...mmmm, you're gonna like it! Pizza Hut better watch out. "Do it"!

So, today being St. Paddy's Day and all...Most everyone brought in a deliciously scrumptious "Irish" dish. Not all dishes were Irish, some were green, which totally counts. The yummies ranged from corned beef & cabbage (duh), to various soups, stews, dips, dessert items...and yes even a few festive beverages.

Below are some (iPhone pics) of today's "food festivities"

Andrea, Me & KrystalMike C. discussing the "interesting" qualities of Guinness...

What St. Paddy's party would be complete without some green jello shots!
Jamie & the Duman twins....smooth, very smooth
BUSTED! Mike appears to be "sampling" the soups before deciding which one is bowl worthy.

Andrea, Al, Bob & Krystal (Or as Jim would say "Al & Bob with the Twin Towers") LOL that's Jim for ya.

I promise not to blog too much about work, I mean how boring would that be. I will definitely try to keep this blog page family focused and personal life related. But, being that SKAR is my "2nd" family and I happen to take my work "personally", a little bit of shop talk may find it's way on the Harnisch Family Blog Page. :-) But not too much...after all, it is our little girls that are the HIGHLIGHT OF OUR EXISTENCE!

btw - no "pinches" for them today, I was a good mommy and dressed them in GREEN.

******

I received this Irish blessing today from a nice client:
“May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment