The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Oct 11, 2010

Buddy Walk 2010

WOW!  
That just about sums it up.
Our first Buddy Walk was yesterday and it was an amazing experience (and not at ALL scary - as I shared with you a couple posts ago).  It was a fun and super exciting atmosphere...not to mention a gorgeous, sunny 80 degree day...couldn't have been any more perfect  :-)  
We exceeded our fundraising goal and our "Movin' With Macy" team had a great showing of about 75 people walking with us  :-)  I was blown away by how many people were there in total...while the Omaha World Herald stated in today's paper that there was around 2,500...I guesstimated their to be at least 4,000 people!  I of course (along with my assistant photo-journalists, sister Heather and my dad) took a trillion photos...so if you'd like to see ALL of them, click here to see the album I posted to facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=231500&id=502498936 
I will post a few more to the blog another day when I have more time  :-)
***

No comments:

Post a Comment