The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Oct 23, 2010

a little fall porch swing fun

Fall is in full swing and what better way to enjoy a beautiful fall day than hanging out on the front porch with my two best friends.  (Yes, I still consider Kenzie my best friend even though she has been giving me a pretty hard time as of late...but I am just chalking this up to a 3-year-old PHASE, of which she will hopefully grow out of very soon - I HOPE!) 

So, in any case, here are some pics of her angelic sister (the one who ALWAYS loves me & claims me) swinging in her favorite swing  :)







I mostly needed to post these pics so that I would have something to look at while on the plane tomorrow.  Joe and I are off to a Vegas!  I'm so looking forward to a little getaway with my hubby.  These pics will make me smile and will get me through at least a few days  :-)  I am excited about having some time to myself while Joe attends his AICPA conference during the days.  I am also very much looking forward to eating a meal (hopefully several scrumptious meals) in peace without little girls pleading for my attention.  ugggh - that's so frustrating!

***
Before we leave for our trip, I am looking forward to my niece and nephew's baptism tomorrow.  It'll be a big day for Neeley Grace and Grady Dean.  Joe and I are the twin's God Parents and we both feel extremely honored!
below are a couple cards I made for them earlier today  :)
 I looked it up...and learned that Grady stands for:  Child of Nobility
And sweet Neeley's name stands for: Champion and Passionate.   :-)  fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment