The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Jun 2, 2011

I have a logo!

I was bored the other day and decided to finally get around to creating that "watermark/logo" thingybob I've been visualizing in my head for some time now.
I thought it would be a good idea to mark or claim, if you will, some of my work.  Photos, videos, cards, special projects, etc..
So here it is  
(it can be tweaked any which way depending on what it's being used for).
So why not "Sherri Harnisch Photography"?  Because that sounds intimidating.  I'm not a photographer...I'm just a girl with a camera who likes to take pictures and share them with family & friends.  So I thought the term "picture taker" describes best what I am setting out to achieve.  Takes some unneeded "perfectionist" pressure off my back too  :-)
So anyone out there want some pics taken!?!  Give me a call and we'll set up a time and discuss details!
As most know, I also like to make videos, so I have a logo for that too  :-)  
Above is my watermark (which is basically my logo set at a lower opacity level)
****
I chose a butterfly because, well, I like butterflies.  I think they're pretty.  Makes sense right?  The little bumblebee has more a symbolic purpose in my heart however.  As you recall, I shared with you the significance of the Bumblebee in this post.
According to 20th century folklore, the laws of aerodynamics prove that the bumblebee should be incapable of flight, as it does not have the capacity (in terms of wing size or beats per second) to achieve flight with the degree of wing loading necessary. The Bumble Bee does not care about this scientific data, so it keeps flying anyway!
  
This is somewhat symbolic of every dream we have for our precious Down Syndrome Diva, Macy  :-)  Fly baby FLY!  You WILL do great things!  Girl, you'll move Mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment